Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Favourite Drama.. Shibatora and Shibatora SP... :)

Omo.. I loves this drama so much.. Thumbs up for this drama.. he..he.. I love the actor, Koike Teppei so much.. his baby- faced make me fall in love with him.. The storyline of this drama also interesting.. This drama teaches me to be nice to others and believe them.. Everyone should watch this drama.. Hu..hu..
                                    




                                     Koike Teppei acted as a Baby-faced detective and police.



            hu..hu.. the SP..









                                                                                                                             
     and my collection.. :)
                             
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment