Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm a manga lover..



thanks to Koike Teppei who introduce me to this wonderful Japanese and Korean manga. besides that, my older brother also play a big role.. he..he.. My brother had a huge collection of manga in his room especially Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, Dr Slump .. i love reading Dragon Ball and Dr Slump.. He had influenced my mind to read manga since primary school.. Besides that, Bokura no Ibasho (Koike Teppei and his band, WaT) has increased my interest to read manga more.. wow.. I'm surrounding by manga lover.. Goong or Princess Hour also originally from Korean manga. wow.. what a nice drama and manga. Shibatora also 1 of the drama that originally from manga called Shibatora itself. support manga and manhwa.. he..he.. read manga but don't forget your school textbooks.. ok???!!.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment